Thursday, July 30, 2009

I am beginer in C# can any body help me to answer , thx to any one help me?

1. Write an application that inputs from the user the radius of a circle and prints the circle’s diameter, circumference and area. Use the following formulas (r is the radius): diameter = 2r, circumference= 2 π r, area = π r (2).





2. Write an application that reads in two integers and determines and prints whether the first is a multiple of the second. For example, if the user inputs 15 and 3, the first number is a multiple of the second. If the user inputs 2 and 4, the first number is not a multiple of the second. [Hint: Use the modulus operator.]





3. Write a program that reads a first name and a last name from the user as two separate inputs and concatenates the first name and last name, but separated by a space. Display the concatenated name at the command prompt.

I am beginer in C# can any body help me to answer , thx to any one help me?
if you don't do you own homework, how are you going to pass the course?? Please take some time and study, instead of spending your time posting your homework questions here.


No comments:

Post a Comment