Monday, May 24, 2010

How can I be linked to a partner in international financial stock trading?

I mean buying and selling of company shares on the stock exchange of various countries abroad.I am a share-holder in financial institutions like the United Bank for Africa, Intercontinental Bank,Transnational Corporation,Ikeja Hotels.I am also an operator of the I.B.T.C.-Chattered Bank Equity Investment program in Nigeria and I am also interested in foreign deals.

How can I be linked to a partner in international financial stock trading?
you are also from nigeria and with that exit stage left.





the answer to your question





In absence of any formal agreement of partnership the partnership act of 1890 applies which makes you both jointly responsible for all debts and liabiltys so you cannot wriggle out of that can you. and if you did not know that all the above question is a prelude to a scam
Reply:In order to successfully progress this "scam", you must NOT admit you are from Nigeria .... (Nigerian 419 Advanced Fee Fraud is well known here)


No comments:

Post a Comment