Monday, May 24, 2010

Time period for American Visa at USA Consul in Caracas?

The USA website states that I need to make allowances to spend the NEXT day in Caracas in order to fetch my visa...are they simply playing it safe, or do you think it unwise to book flights home the next day. I have a baby at home, and do not want to stay away a day longer than necessary. Also, I do not want to spend a day in Caracas on my own - not my favourite city in the world. Also an additional expense/


I need to book the flights becuase they fill up rather quickly/


Does anyone know if I can possibly be issued the visa on the same day ? Can't phone the embassy and ask as they charge USD 20 in order for you to speak to someone, and you have to pin your c/card number before you get an operator......

Time period for American Visa at USA Consul in Caracas?
Either plan to stay the second day, or know that you may have to make yet another trip to Caracas and then spend another day - it is all based on risk and cost-benefit analysis.


No comments:

Post a Comment