Monday, May 24, 2010

My computer has a crush when I was downloading something,but rescued by itself.then?

everytime when I log in there is a message,but it seems not affect the normal operator.


the message is 'Error loading c:\progra-1\tencent\ssplus\splus.dlll'


the specified module could not be found.

My computer has a crush when I was downloading something,but rescued by itself.then?
That's a "dynamic link library" error. Basically a dynamic link library is a file that tells one part of the software (or hardware) to to talk to something else. If that file could not be found, it means that it somehow got either deleted or corrupted. If you are not having any major problems you could ignore it, but I'd run a system restore to get things back to normal.


No comments:

Post a Comment